Live edge wood, with its natural rustic features and long-lasting qualities, has become one of the hottest design trends in modern home décor.
The thick slabs, with or without bark, make any piece of furniture look sturdy, durable and luxurious – serving as the perfect focal point in any room. What might surprise you is that DIY-ing your own live edge furniture is pretty easy and fun!
We put together a selection of awesome DIY live edge furniture projects that you can easily do in a weekend. Take a look at each and click on the link below each image to find out how to create these masterpieces!
1. Floating Shelves from DIY in PDX
2. Bathroom Counter from Modfrugal
3. Hanging Table from The Merrythought
4. Hairpin Leg Coffee Table from Zest It Up
5. Walnut Bench from Francois et Moi
6. DIY Live Edge Table with Steel Base from Lemon Thistle
7. DIY Live Edge Side Table from Wilker Do’s
8. Live Edge Headboard from Classy Clutter
9. Floating Top Console Table from Pneumatic Addict
10. Live Edge Tree Slice Table from DIY Furniture Studio