Add a personal touch to your tree this year with one (or more!) of these DIY Christmas ornaments.
Making your own Christmas ornaments is a great way to save some money, create memories and turn your tree into something truly special and unique. DIY ornaments make great gifts, too! So if you’re looking for something for a friend this holiday season, be sure to check these ideas out.
1. Painted Nut Ornaments from Handmade Charlotte
2. Burlap Reindeer Ornament from The Resourceful Mama
3. Pom-Pom Christmas Character Ornaments from Lovely Indeed
4. DIY Paper Candle Ornaments from The House That Lars Built
5. Scrap Ribbon Christmas Tree Ornament from Fireflies and Mudpies
6. Popsicle Ornaments from Tell Love and Party
7. Tea Light Snowman Ornaments from One Little Project
8. DIY Popsicle Stick Sled Ornament from Scrappy Geek
9. Rustic Twig Ornaments from Simple as That
10. Glitter Light Bulb Ornament from KA Styles
11. LEGO Christmas Ornaments from Frugal Fun 4 Boys
12. DIY Wood Bead Snowflake Ornament from Alice and Lois
13. Paper House Ornaments from Lia Griffith
14. Wooden Rudolph Ornaments from The Inspiration Edit
15. Recycled K-Cup Snowman Hat Ornaments from Pitter and Glink
16. Bottle Cap Snowman Ornaments from Amy Latta Creations
17. Colorful Trees from Buddly Crafts
Pin these Christmas tree ornament ideas for later and share with your friends on Facebook.