Store and display your favorite coffee mugs in style with one of these storage solutions.
If you’re a coffee lover and have a lot of pretty coffee mugs that you would like to show your guests, friends, or family without fetching them out of hard-to-reach places in your kitchen, consider making your own coffee mug storage that will reflect your home’s character and personality. Here are 10 DIY coffee mug storage ideas that are both functional and decorative.
1. Pallet Coffee Cup Holder
Tutorial: One Little Bird
2. Cabinet Mug Holder
Tutorial: Pennywise Cook
3. Pallet Coffee Mug Holder with Spoon Hooks
4. Turn a Cabinet Door into a Coffee Mug Hanger
Tutorial: My Repurposed Life
5. From Drawers-to-Shelves Coffee Mug Storage
Tutorial: My Champagne Taste
6. Pegboard Mug Storage
Tutorial: The Clever Bunny
7. Turn an Old Tool Box Into a Cute Coffee Mug Holder
via May December Home
8. Wooden Shelving Unit With Cubbies
Tutorial: Schaaf House
9. Coffee Mug Stand
Tutorial: Shanty 2 Chic
10. Mug Rack with K-Cup Storage
Tutorial: Inspirational Momma
What do you think about these ideas? Do you find them interesting and functional? I would love to know your opinion so feel free to share your comments below.